Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Muddling along

That's how I feel at the moment. It's ok. It's all we can really do sometimes isn't it? Muddle along and hope for the best?

I'm busy with the laundry, the cooking, some writing, the playdates and the story-reading and playing with small ones. No blogging and very little cleaning. Something had to drop off my to do list.

One day I will write about my recent silent retreat. Today I have a couple of links to share.

The latest edition of the lovely MAEVE Magazine is up. I have an article in it which shares a little part of my God-life story, and a little bit about my love of books.

I could have written a lot more. Maybe in another season.

I enjoyed a quick peek at this blog today, written by my most recent follower. She and her family seem a very cool, enormously talented and arty bunch. And funny. Very inspiring!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

  1. I always feel like I am muddling along just before school finishes and Christmas holidays. So many things in my to do list that still haven't been done.

    Looking forward to reading about your silent retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super enjoyed reading your article in Maeve. I have a very similar story.

    Best,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will check out the blog you recommended. I know what you mean about muddling along, sometimes it's all you can do and then hope it gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When one conceives the issue at hand, i have to agree with your endings.

    You intelligibly show cognition about this topic and i have much to learn

    after reading your post.Lot's of greetings and i will come back for any

    further updates.
    Polished concrete sydney
    floor levelling
    epoxy coatings
    glue removal
    concrete repairs
    concrete coatings
    Atta ur rehman

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin